Why we collect information about you
Kurmakka – Organic Food Ltd Oy is a company which operates export activities on behalf of it’s principle companies (1). The activities include prospecting and qualification of customers, sales and marketing activities and customer communication.
We collect information from our business contacts for the purpose of staying in contact, sending relevant information and invitations. As we are in food business we have a legitimate interest to be in contact with other people in the same industry and to hold a register of such contacts. Staying in contact is necessary for running a business and we do not send email to our contacts excessively and try to have minimal privacy impact.
How we collect information about you
We collect information that you have disclosed to us or to our business partners in several possible ways:
- From your business card
- From your email or other communication with us or our principle companies
- From your company web-site
- Our contact form that you have filled online
- Other sources in public domain
What information we collect about you
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Business name (your employer)
- Your position in your business
- Your business address
- Your email address
- Your phone numbers
- Other relevant information to keep in touch
- Other relevant information for business transactions
We do not give the data to third parties.
The data is kept as long as it is necessary.
The data is on our server as a Filemaker database and other electronic contact lists.
This Privacy Notice was first formulated on 22.5.2018.
Who is responsible
At Kurmakka – Organic Food Ltd Oy Erkki Pöytäniemi is responsible for data management and protection.
If you would like to be deleted from our contact database please send email with ”UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line to erkki @ kurmakka.fi
Tel: +358 50 5505225
email: erkki @ kurmakka.fi
(1) At the moment (25.5.2018): Aloja Starkelsen Ltd, Fazer Mills, Finnamyl Ltd, Norrgård Ltd